We are Secureworld Systems Limited t/a NxtGEN (NxtGEN), with a registered address at 17 Sandyford Hall Green, Dublin 18. Our Office address is Suite 17 Cranford Centre, Unit 1A, Montrose, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
We provide executive training for communication skills, presentation skills and leadership skills and sales skills to all areas of your organisational structure.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2018 (as amended), the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts):
• the data controller is NxtGEN as an employer, as a supplier of services and where dealing with suppliers;
• the data processor is NxtGEN when it carries out training for individuals (students, employees etc;) of certain organisations such individuals will be notified of this processing by the organisation, the Data Controller;
Our data protection contact may be contacted at email@example.com
• Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services. • Filling in forms on www.nxtgen.ie (our website) such as the contact us form.• Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
• Hiring NxtGEN. Clients supply us with information which may include employee’s contact details; a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
• Student training. Students supply us with information which may include contact details; email; business address; telephone number and images captured by camera for the purposes of training. Video data recorded on SD devices is left on campus with the university who is the data controller in these circumstances.
• Recordings. Videos may be stored by us for training and educational purposes with explicit consent from the data subject.
When you use our services, we may obtain the following categories of personal data from others:
Contact details such as name and email address from employers and universities.
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services, to market our services, to improve our website and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
Client (individual, student or employee or organisation):
• To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
• To deliver information about our services, where you have subscribed to receive same;
• As a testimonial on our website;
• To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
• To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them.
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
• That you have provided consent for the processing for one of more specified purposes such as marketing for example when you subscribe to our newsletter or for publication of your name and company name as a testimonial on our website;
• Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
• Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services prior to contract where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates/ suppliers and contractors to provide you with our services. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers, consultants and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We have a list of all third party data processors. Should you require a copy please contact us.
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
For further information on the periods for which your personal data is kept, please see our data retention policy which can be accessed here: Data Retention Policy
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, the USA by our email service provider Active Campaign, through their company Active Campaign LLC., outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which there is not an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission.
Active Campaign do hold Privacy Shield Certification which have been put in place to protect your information and you may obtain a copy of this Privacy Shield Certification at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK
You have the following rights:
• The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
• The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
• The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
• The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
• The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
• The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
When you become our Client the processing of your information, and/or that of your team who you nominate to liaise with us, will become a condition of the contract between us as we require certain information in order to be able to provide you with our services (e.g. contact information). In those circumstances, if you do not provide your information when requested, we may be unable to provide our services to you.
Our Data Protection Contact can be contacted
By phone: 00353-1-5240257
On our website: www.nxtgen.ie
Or by email: email@example.com
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.