Have you ever been held captive by the speaker who pounds you with slide after slide of text while they read every bullet point to you? This next question might hurt a little… have you ever been that speaker? Ouch. While none of us want to be that person, some of us have never been taught any other way of presenting effective slides… until now!
Visual Storytelling will help you define a memorable storyline and then transform it into engaging visual aids for your audience. Our simple design techniques can be used by anyone and have a profound effect on your audience. Don’t settle for confusing slides full of text! In this class you will develop a business presentation to be more interactive and visually appealing to your audience.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Define your starting position and your goal for a message
- Discover how to create effective presentation artifacts (handouts)
- Create more effective slide titles by changing your old slides
- Discover the 3 phases of how an audience interacts with your slides
- Leverage the 3 foundations of slide design to rebuild your own slides
- Learn new PowerPoint and slide design techniques
- Use your current slide decks and laptop to create new slides and present to the class