Thinking on Your Feet
This programme is all about thinking on your feet! We’ve all been in situations where we are unexpectedly required to speak coherently to a group, or where you are fully au fait with your project, but you were not prepared to give an update to this executive audience today.
On this course you will learn simple methods for constructing and delivering a message in a spontaneous way. You will also practice how to handle the tough questions when someone gets a little verbally aggressive with you during a meeting or call.
Our lack of ability to communicate well is not founded in our expertise. Our inability to communicate well is founded in the structure of our message when we have no time to think and our Spontaneous Presentations programme will give you invaluable tools for spontaneity.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn powerful tools to quickly construct an organized and engaging message
- Use a simple technique to ensure your audience does not forget your key message
- Practice thinking on your feet with exercises designed to have you speak off the cuff
- Receive a 3-step process to handle questions effectively, even when you don’t know the answer
- Implement a social psychology method to respond in a heated situation
- Receive video recordings of your presentations on your own device for personal coaching later